Saturday, August 27, 2005

GRRumpy

I am feeling fat! I have a funeral to go to tomorrow and I having nothing flattering to wear to that kind of an event. I just annoyed myself to no end trying on things that make me look awful. And I get to wear one of them tomorrow. Yippee.

All I hear is my mother saying "well you know what to do. Time to get serious on that diet." Grr Hiss

Okay enough belly aching. I have to go to bed so I can go to work at 6:00am tomorrow.

Voyager Tarot Card for Tomorrow
Success, Ace of Worlds

Guidebook Interpretation:
Worldly success means being fully established, which is symbolized by the solidity and wholeness of material spheres such as planets. The planets of our solr system, being interrelated, symbolize the success of having it all together on the material plane. Now is the time to get it together. Organize, partner, synergize. Make sure you acknowledge the success that you are already!

Each planet indicates your success in a particular sphere of worldy life, and its double shows how achieve it. Succeed in your financial affairs (Jupiter) through Jupiterean expansion, in your work (Saturn) through Saturian discipline and hard effort, in your social relationships (Moon) through your emotional sensitivities and communication (Moon), in your home (Earth) by being at home and taking care of it (Earth), and in your physical health (Sun) by being Sun like, physically active and exercising for greater energy.

My interpretation: HMPH!

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Traci said...

Whose funeral?? And quit quoting MOM!!! yikes. I hate that.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jas... said...

Ok, girl. These spam comments suck and that one idiot who left the lewd comment sucks even more. If you want to get rid of 'em, try disabling the anonymous feature on your comments (in your settings).

Hope that helps!

Jas...

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Thanks for the help. I think I have that solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home