Sunday, August 28, 2005

Life and Death

I am especially exhausted tonight so this will be short.

The funeral was for my friend Candace'e mother. Maggie was 83 and about two weeks ago she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The doctors' predicted she would live three months. She died in 10 days. She went fast but she was in good spirits. She had made her peace and she was ready to go. It was a lovely service for a lovely woman.

I love children at funerals. They represent the circle of life. Maggie had two great grandchildren at the service and her granddaughter Cheryl is pregnant. By the way, I put a smile on my face, wore a dress of my mother's and got several compliments. It is all about attitude.

Here is my Horoscope for today, I am hoping this is a good indicator of things.

Aries
This is a time of new beginnings, dear Aries. Whether you are aware of it or not, you are more than ready to take on some new challenges. You have allowed yourself to become complacent about your career. You have the ability to make a major step up, why not do so? All that is required is a bit of effort on your part. Figure out what your ideal job would be, and then pursue it. Or, better yet, create it!

Voyager Tarot Card for Tomorrow.
Purity, Two of Wands

Guidebook Interpretation:
White candlelight is symbolic of purity. Like the untainted white snow and the impeccable white lotus, you are clean of character impurities. Purity, as the natural light of the candle, means being authentic and natural - be true to yourself without the contamination of outside conditioning. White light, the crystals, the window and lotus reflection represent purity of perception. See things as they really are, unhampered by prejudicial preconceptions. Pure white energy means living without artificial stimulants, chemicals and drugs. Pure, you are a window to others for seeing their path. Be a guiding light.

My Interpretation: Not real sure about this one. Except to say that the more real I get, the more honest I am with myself and others the better off I am and will be.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Traci said...

Ok I feel better now. I can comment. I am a team member. whew. I was a little concerned for a minute. Don't you love when the horoscope needs yelling at? Shut up! I get it. alright already!! Cherri has these cards I like to do. Similar to Tarot. You ask question-they tell you what you already know. She laughs at me because I am never surprised by their answers because I always already knew. I always tell them to shut up. I think the tarot card is also saying see things for what they are and not what you would like them to be. More honesty I know.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Traci said...

I am noticing a lack of journaling. The whole point of a blog is to blog! Call me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home