Sunday, August 14, 2005

Motomom Questions

1. Where were you when the twin towers were hit on Sept. 11, 2001?

I was in bed. My alarm went off and I heard the news report that the towers were hit and the Pentagon and I honestly thought it was a joke newscast. Like War of the Worlds.

2. Where were you when Reagan was shot?

I was at Girls Scouts. My sister apparently was at Camp Fire. Which really surprises me since I thought you were done long before that time. I was at Dawn Snow's house. She was so horrified and I remember being unconcerned and a little surprised at what a big deal it was.

3. Where were you when John Lennon was shot and killed?

I don't remember that one.

4. Where were you when the Oklahoma bombing occured?

I was working at a temp job. I was a receptionist at at law firm in downtown Portland. It was my birthday.

5 Where were you when you heard OJ Simpson was declared not guilty?

I was in Wilmington, Delaware. I was on a business trip with my boss. He and I had just left a school and were traveling back to our hotel rooms. We pulled over to the side of the road to hear the announcement and I remember how mad Victor was that OJ got off.

6. Where were you when Princess Di was killed?

I was at Mom and Dad's watching a movie when the first reports of the car accident came out. I heard she died on my way home, getting off the freeway of the Terwiliger Exit.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous TRaci said...

Ok we need an updated post please!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home