Friday, August 26, 2005

Passion

What is my passion? I have no idea. I have so many varied interests that this one question has haunted me for most of my life. I just bought a magazine called Worthwhile that is about doing what you love. I bought last month's issue and I really enjoyed it. So I bought this month's and what is the cover story? "Quest: Tales of the Search for Passion" I have had a lot of signs lately that I am ready to truely take the time to explore all the possibilities in front of me.

Now all I have to do is read it.

Voyager Tarot Card for August 26th 2005
Dullness: Seven of Crystals

Guidebook Interpretation:
The mind, like the crystal, can be rock-heavy, dense and opaque. Dullness of mind is the side of your mentality that lacks curiosity, is slow-moving, set in its ways, incapable of flights of imagination and closed to outside ideas and inspirations. Dullnes is your state of mind when you feel blocked. Open up, look around, be curious.

Dullness is also the mind's safety valve; it shuts down your thinking when you are fatigued and confused. Relax your brain. And Dullness can be very down-to-earth, practical thinking. Don't be sensational, just realistic.

My thoughts:
Well this sums up exact what I am doing and why I feel this frustration and exhaustion. I am going to take the advice of relax and be realistic not sensational. We will see what comes of this.

If you don't have your own Voyager Tarot Deck. Go here to pick a Card of the Day.
http://www.voyagertarot.com/cardaday.html

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Traci said...

wooowhooo Laura is back! Must tell you later about the workshop Cherri went to last weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home