Sunday, August 07, 2005

Stuff

I have a lot of stuff. As I am currently confined to a single bedroom, I only have with me what fits, or almost fits, in this room. However, I spent the morning rearranging the 'stuff' I have in storage. Stuff I pay $97.87 a month to keep. I went there specifically to find several items that I needed right now...a fan, summer clothes, a few office related things, and music. While I came back with most of those items (I couldn't find my music--which means--gasp--it is somewhere in my garage) I realized I could really do without most of the stuff I pay to keep. If only this decision was mine alone. My husband, you see, is a pack rat of the very worst nature. Oh well, this is temporary and I will be able to have my stuff back in one place and the opportunity to toss what I chose soon enough.

In the meantime, I am happy that I found the items that will do me the most good right now. I think I will go now to make room for these small treasures.

Question of the Day
Who was your favorite Bloom County character?

3 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Traci said...

Opus of course.
I think I asked Dad to ask you to call me. oh, Saturday?!
Are you looking for a place to live? What, so soon??

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Traci said...

OOPs I misplaced my cell phone yesterday and found it this am.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Traci said...

When are you going to post an entry again???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home